Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

A couple of years ago there were a group of women behind me as we all waited to board a boat for a river cruise.  One of them previously lived in Savannah.  As they all chatted about parties and other experiences in Savannah, one of them said, "I ain't nevah had a bad time in Savannah!  (pronounced Su vau nuh)  Well, I just have to agree with that statement.  Today was not a bad time in Savannah!  We got a late start but still hit a lot!  We went to The Paris Market, Paula Deen's The Lady and Sons Restaurant, Paula Deen's Store, World Market, JoAnne's Fabrics, and Wal-Mart.  It is 3:00 AM as I write this.  I hope to get some sleep and then go the Keller's Flea Market in Savannah!  I will post more later....I have pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment