Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LIFT OFF!!!


YES!!!  Lift off!  I have started my blog!  This is something I have considered for a long time and finally did it!  YEAH!  Like most things which I procrastinate about, it was easy to do!  It proves the little saying, "Just do it!" truly works.  I love interior decorating and making or re-purposing items to use in the home. 
Everyone should have a beautiful home.  It doesn't have to be expensive or elaborate.  It must reflect the tastes and loves of the people who live there.  In my blog, I will explore ways to help make your home more inviting to you and your family and friends.  I will show you interior design aspects of my home and others which I think you will enjoy.  I will be making items to sell as well as re-furbishing items to sell.  I'll show you before, during and after pics too!  Sometimes I forget to take pictures before and during a project...that is so aggravating!  I'll even let you know where I bought some of the things in my home!  I am excited and ready to start sharing ideas!  I want to hear your ideas too.  And please let me know what you think of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment