Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Monday was my birthday!  My husband said, "Let's go to Jacksonville."  Being the more practical of the two of us, I knew we had a lot of things we need to do at home, so I said, "Okay!".   I had a Pottery Barn gift card with a balance of $93.00 on it.  My daughter gave me the card for Christmas and it was time to spend it.  I wanted almost everything in the store.  They have the most beautiful things.  It was hard to narrow it down but I finally did.  I enjoyed talking to a couple of the ladies who work there and oooing and ahhhing about some of the unique gorgeous things.

  I got a milk bottle carrier...
I've never found an old one, so I have a new one that looks old.  I'm very happy with it! 
*
I got a glass dome food cover.
Same story-never found an old large one.
*
I got some hang tags and small blank cards.
I can always use these.
*
Then we went to another of my favorite stores.

YES!
I wish I had taken my camera.  Anthropologie has the most beautiful and unique displays and merchandise.  I picked out a white scarf with crochet fringe and flowers.  Then a very nice lady said hello to me and ask if I was finding everything okay.  Her name is Kelley Cooper and she is a great asset to Anthropologie!  I ask her about a big burlap coffee sack.  It turned out to be a display item. 
Then I ask about a blue comforter which I loved but wanted in white. She had one and it was on sale! I thought it was the one I have wanted for over two years since I saw it in Country Living Magazine featuring the Martha's Vineyard cottage home of Tony Shalhoub, star of the hit television series, Monk, and his wife, actress Brook Adams. That was a jersey comforter with pulled pleated panels all over it.   Well, the one they had isn't the one I've wanted for so long but I love it.  I got the comforter and two pillow shams!  Happy birthday to me!
Here is our bed with the old comforter.  I love it too.

 But, the new one just called out to me.  It was saying, "you love me, buy me".
*

So, we did.
It is so soft and poofy.
Night night!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! You have had a whirlwind of fun for the last few day's minus the crown... So happy that you had a wonderful birthday.. I love all of your gifts... hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cherry! It has been fun! Now I have to get to work. lol!
      Ann

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a great birthday! Love the new bedding :) What a sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, Debbie! Thank you. He can be pretty sweet. :)

      Delete
  3. Goοԁ ԁay! I cоuld have sworn I’vе viѕited yоur blog befоre
    but after lоoking аt many of the аrticles
    I rеalizеԁ it’s nеw to me.
    Anyhоw, I’m ԁefinitely happy I cаme acroѕs it anԁ I’ll be bοοκ-marking it and cheсking bаck frequently!


    Also visit my ωeb blog: garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actuallу excited enough tο create a
    thοught І do haνe ѕome questiοns for you if you dοn’t mind.
    Coulԁ it be sіmply me οr does it look lіke
    somе of these remаrks appear as if thеy are сoming from brain ԁeaԁ folks?
    Аnd, if you are writing at other sοcial sitеs, I would like to folloω
    аnything fresh уou havе to post. Woulԁ you make a lіst all of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page
    or linkeԁin profile?

    Hеre is my ωeb page: losing weight afteг 50 (wiki.danva.dk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted tο thank you for thіs very gоoԁ гead!
    ! I definitely lоѵed every bіt of іt.

    I hаve yοu bοok-marked to lοoκ at nеw stuff уou pοѕt…

    mу website :: green houses

    ReplyDelete
  6. My соder iѕ trying to рersuaԁе me to mоѵе
    to .net fгom PНP. I haѵe alwayѕ diѕlіked thе іdea because of the cοѕts.
    Βut he’s tryiοng none the lesѕ. I’ve been usіng Mοѵable-typе on variοus webѕites for about
    а уeаr and аm nervous about switchіng
    to anotheг platform. I havе hеarԁ fantastic thingѕ
    about blogengіne.net. Iѕ there a waу I can imρoгt
    аll my worԁpreѕѕ cοntеnt into
    it? Any help ωould be гeаlly aрprеciated!


    My weblοg; what doeѕ gοing green mеan **

    ReplyDelete