Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SUNDAY AFTERNOON DRIVE -PART TWO!! -KRAZY KARS!

SUNDAY AFTERNOON DRIVE - PART TWO, KRAZY KARS!!!
KRAZY KARS
We had such a good time investigating things we have seen along the way for years but never stopped to explore.   Look at this fascinating car restoration and customizing shop!

KRAZY KARS HAVE SO MUCH CHARACTER!

BIG SMILE!  :)

I SEE A DISNEY MOVIE IN THE WORKS....

GIVE IT UP FOR THIS FANTASTIC VINTAGE FIRE TRUCK!

I LOVE THIS ONE!  SURELY THIS HAS BEEN IN A DISNEY MOVIE!

READY TO ROLL, BABY!

I GOT GRILL! VROOM!!!

STEPPIN' UP IN A LAREDO!

 THIS PINK CHEVY TRUCK IS A REMINDER TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER.

 SAVE THE GIRLS!!!

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!
~
WATCH DOG!


 YES, I'M WATCHING.
MY BROTHER HELPS, TOO.

GREASED LIGHTENING!!!

TEMPEST!  YEAH, BABY!
I STILL GOT IT, MAN!

 
COOL

I HAD TO GET ANOTHER SHOT OF COOL!

CHECK ME OUT!

STREET ROD!


GREAT COLOR!

IMPALA ALL THE WAY, MAN!

SEE YOU IN PART 3!  LOVE YA!  BYE BYE!
~Ann~

6 comments:

  1. Pink, Chevy for the Ta Ta's now that's my kinda truck..lol
    Saturday July 28th a few bloggers you may know.. Savannah Granny, Today is my Someday and Refresh Restyled are meeting up along with some others to treasure/ Thrift store hunt on HHI and Bluffton, SC We haven't set up our meeting place yet but if you would like to join us we would love to have you...
    hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cherry! That sounds wonderful! I bet those places have great stuff in their thrift stores. Those people probably aren't going to have yard sales! I am looking forward to getting together with you ladies. That will be so much fun! Can't wait! Just keep me posted. I'll just go wait in the car.
      Ann

      Delete
  2. Ann, I am following thru GFC and Linky. It will liking on FB as well. Love the Krazy Kars! I love that you gave them personalities. Too cool!
    I am so glad we are getting together. Can't wait to meet you. This is gonna be sooooo fun.
    I will be checking out your etsy shop as well. Please check out mine too.
    Have a wonderous weekend, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginger! I will definitely check out your Etsy Shop. I intended to as soon as I saw the items in your tablescape which are available there! See you next weekend!!!
      Ann

      Delete
  3. Those cars are amazing!
    following you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Thank you for following me. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch.
      Ann

      Delete